Friday 17 September 2021

My Tapa Art

 last week was Tongan language week! The first thing we did when we started the Tapa was we needed patterns! then we got some white paper and got and got some of the patterns and mode some patterns all together. then we got some big brown paper and with the patterns that we made on the white paper we put them on the brown paper with pencil and then added black sharpie over the pencil and got some brown sharpie and filled in some parts of the patterns, then we got some dye and covered the hole paper with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.